What a game. I was glued to my seat. Red Sox were in it to win it till the very last out. Anyone else sick of that Poltergeist commercial?
I guess now I can see why nine = eight. Who can argue with Joe’s math? Dude looks like a genius now.
Is Joe Maddon sporting some variation of a Mohawk??
One more thing, who the hell picked Bon Jovi to be the band for MLB? Bon Jovi? Come on. Remember the lyrics from his last hit. ” when the world gets in my way, I say, have a nice day” He should have retired after releasing that crap.
AC/DC wasn’t available? How about ZZ Top? Shoot, Night Ranger or even Michael Jackson would have been a better choice than Bon Jovi. I’d rather hear a country singer than his bubble gum rock. Bon Jovi singing for baseball is like the Backstreet boys sing for Hockey. Not a good mix. I’ll deal this year, but don’t even think of him next year.
1. Karmic justice for the last World Series last year, it still hurts.
2. Not having to watch Youkilus at bat for at least five months. The dudes batting stance is creepy.
3. Now that the Boston is finished the rest of the Country can buy some double bubble gum. Terry Francona had the nations supply shipped to his house.
4. In your face Josh Beckett, ha, haha haha. Yes I know it’s childish, but it feels good.
5. The mob of Boston fans who live in Colorado will finally be silenced, at least for a few months.
Good because I’ve had an entire year of it.
I’m actually glad that Boston gave Tampa a run for their money. Up until these last couple of losses to Boston, the Rays looked unstoptable. Now I’ve seen that this Rays team can be beat. It just isn’t going to be easy. I remember what the time off before the World Series did to the Rockies last season. I’m hoping the Phillies don’t follow that path.
Rays 3, Red Sox 1.
Congrats to the Tampa Bay Rays, The winner of the 2008 ALCS. Wake up Phillie, you better be ready for this team…Cause they’re ready for you…I can’t wait for Wednesday…D